The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 23 December 2023, 12:25 AM   #1
WRXtranceformed
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

FS: Breitling Navitimer 46 AB012721/BD09

Hello again! I am very fortunate to be able to offer a beautiful example of one of the most classic modern Breitling Navitimer “pre-B” logo references, the 46mm reverse panda AB012721/BD09. This watch was originally sold at a Breitling AD in 2017 and comes presented on the iconic Breitling polished bracelet.

This unpolished example was daily driven by the prior owner however it was clearly loved and well taken care of. I would put it conservatively at 88%. There are no major dings or nicks on the case, bracelet or crystal. In fact, the crystal is flawless. The case has a few micro-nicks, normal hairlines and very light scuffs / marks on the high polished surfaces. There are very slight abrasions on the polished lip of the bezel and the bracelet and clasp have expected desk diving marks from wear. Service history is unknown but I timed it on my timing app at +4sec/day with 0.4 BE 12 up and +11 sec/day with 0.3 BE dial up. Your mileage may vary. This watch wears beautifully on the wrist for its size, please refer to the pictures for more detail.

The sale will include the watch, several extra links, and full kit: inner and outer leather boxes, digital ID/warranty card, slide rule instructions and demo card, manual, COSC paperwork and hang tag.

I am asking $6,000 net to me, including fully insured shipping in the US. Not interested in trades on this one. Please message me with any questions or interest and thanks for looking!

WRXtranceformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 December 2023, 01:14 PM   #2
WRXtranceformed

Merry Christmas! Still available
Old 31 December 2023, 02:30 AM   #3
WRXtranceformed

Bump, $5,975!
Old 6 January 2024, 03:30 PM   #4