The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 21 May 2024, 12:04 AM   #1
Highendtime
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Patek Nautilus
FS: Boucheron 18k White Gold Tank Carrée | Rare 1st Generation | Striped Dial

Founded in 1858 by Frédéric Boucheron, the manufacture offered its unique blend of Art Nouveau / Art Deco aesthetic to the crème de la crème across most of Europe and Asia. Parisian tastes of the period prioritised fine construction over embellishments and this is where Boucheron excelled, patenting three unique clasp systems that have never been seen before.

Integrating the clasp with the case, the 1st generation Carrée showcased here is innovative and with a quality beyond what can be seen in the very best of its French competitors.

The obvious reference here is Cartier. Whilst Cartier’s escalating popularity shows no sign of abating, Boucheron offers a much more investable proposition considering the much lower production numbers, heritage and artisanal hand-engraved finishing.

Compared to the Clous de Paris version introduced 10 years later, this striped dial variant in white gold is much rarer as can also be seen from the lack of a cabochon on its crown. Presented in unpolished condition with a beautiful subtle patina on the dial.

SALE PRICE: 4750 USD

PAYMENT:
Bank Wire [Preferred]

SHIPPING:
Global Priority Shipping
Fully Insured via IFS or ParcelPro

We ship from overseas. Free priority insured shipping included for all US based buyers with no additional costs / customs / duties at your end. For other countries, buyer will be responsible for any import duties or taxes.

QUESTIONS:
Email: service@highendtime.com
Call / Text / Whatsapp: +852 5180 0120

I am always open to trades and will pay CASH for your modern Rolex, Audemars Piguet or Patek Philippe.

I am an independent luxury watch collector and am not affiliated with Rolex or any of the other brands mentioned in this listing in any way.

My watches come from other collectors and various dealers around the world. All my watches are guaranteed authentic and I stand by their authenticity.

Highendtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2024, 01:40 PM   #2
Highendtime
2024 Pledge Member

Reduced. 4350 USD.
Highendtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2024, 12:04 PM   #3
Highendtime
2024 Pledge Member

Reduced. 4000 USD.