The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Panerai Discussion Forum

Old 21 October 2009, 02:03 AM   #1
Breakerone

Watch: PAM 214,268, DSSD
Wow, PAM 325 has automatic winding?

I never really noticed that in three years of having it in the catalogue. I always thought its like the 8 days, just 2 more days ;)

That makes it my ultimate top watch, from a usability perspective. With an extra reserve of 10 days PLUS automatic winding you'll never have to really wind the watch, even if you wear a different watch for a week.

Apart from that I also really love the little extras like the GMT function and the am/pm display.

The next thing I missed is the fact that it was really limited and only in 2007. When it kept returning in the catalogue every year, I thought its 250 pcs per year. So, thinking about the platinum edition, which is limited to 50, does that mean they havent sold the 50 pcs in 3 years, if they keep advertising it big in the catalogue?

I wish they would make a steel version, I'd gladly pay half as much for a steel version, because white gold is really the most unsatisfying material from a money ->show off perspective. Platinum as well, of course. No one will see the difference to steel if you dont tell, and telling everyone is not really the sense of it.
So you'd rather only do it for yourself.

Does anyone know if there are plans to bring this automatic winding +8 or 10 days feature to a steel radiomir in the coming years?
Breakerone is offline   Reply With Quote